We venture out to an abandoned factory. We know in matter of fact that they did make screws and bolts (We originally thought they made clothes & tires, but we were getting ahead of ourselves). Opened in the Summer of 1912, the first 100 workers were employed inside. This factory was used during the hard times of war, and they managed to produce more than most companies could. Sadly, many of the workers were retained after V-J day (900 workers approximately). The spiraling downfall of the factory was caused due to the neighborhood’s poorness as the town has been struggling for ages. The factory was then bought by a non-profit organization in 2002. Their plans were to use the storage space as an area for donated clothes.